影视剧英语丨House Broken《分家总动员》

点击“蓝字”关注Day day up

青春不是一段年华,而是一种心境。

Youth is not a time of life, it is a state of mind.

Hello,mydearfriends!WelcometotheDaydayup!

ORAL

oral English

We hope you can give us some advice

if there is anything wrong.

Thankyousomuch!

(两遍)

House Broken《分家总动员》

What are you doing,Tom?

你在做什么,汤姆?

Just driving.

开车啊。

I want to know what’s going on and I want to know right now!

我想知道这是怎么回事,我现在就要知道!

分家总动员.jpg

I wanted the boys out of the house, Mary.

我想让孩子们离开家,玛丽。

And the only way we’re gonna get them out of the house is we stop buttering their toasts.

要让他们离开的唯一方法,就是不再帮他们安排好一切。

We’re going camping.

我们去野营,

We’re going to a cabin up the Buzzard State Park and we’re gonna fish.

去秃鹰州立公园的小屋,去那儿钓鱼。

Stop this vehicle right now,Thomas Cathkart!

马上停车!托马斯卡斯卡特!

Mary, this is an addiction,taking care of the kids.

玛丽,照顾孩子们都让你上瘾了。

Well,are you kidding me? Are you kidding?

你在开玩笑吗?你开玩笑吧?

Just take it as an intervention.

把它当作一种调停吧。

An intervention from motherhood?

来自母性的调停?

Best thing for you.

这是为你好。

What, are you crazy?

什么,你疵了吗?

Make them men, I’m telling you right now.

让他们成为真正的男人,我现在就告诉你。

We’re going fishing. Mary Mary.

我们要去钓鱼,玛丽,玛丽。

My boys need me.

孩子们需要我。

Mary,woh!Sweetie pie.I’m not doing any goddamn intervention.

玛丽,哦,亲爱的,我才不要调停。

Learn English anytime anywhere.

English

DaydayupIvy

微信:xinhua012

Here is a chance to practice your English.

版权声明

为您推荐